You can now use prepaid cards to purchase a subscription through SapphireFoxx.com as long as the card is either MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, or JCB.
The answer is “kinda”. The only prepaid card that I can confirm works is “MoneyPak” from Green Dot. I don’t know for sure what, if any, other prepaid cards work. Using a prepaid card is the most lengthy and complicated method for subscribing, so I’d only use it as an absolute last resort. I recommend using one of the alternative methods including:
If none of those options work for you, here’s the details on using the prepaid card. Even after following all the steps below, your account won’t get upgraded to be a subscriber immediately. Unlike the other ways of paying on PayPal, you won’t be able to use the normal method of subscribing on the site. It will take a day or two for me to manually set your account. Please send at least 3 months at a time so that I don’t need to manually set your account every month.
- Go to Green Dot’s website to find out how to get a MoneyPak card.
- Once you have a MoneyPak, Log in to (or create) your PayPal account.
- From the menu at the top, navigate to this page: My Account > Add Money > Add Money From MoneyPak
- Follow the steps for entering your MoneyPak number. The money will appear in your PayPal account balance immediately.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click Send Money near the top of the page.
- Enter TheSapphireFoxx@gmail.com where it says To (email or mobile phone).
- Enter the amount according to the number of months you want to pay. ($15 for 3 months, $60 for 12 months, ect.)
- Click I’m paying for goods or services.
- Click Continue.
- Optional. Send an email to TheSapphireFoxx@gmail.com to notify me, and be sure to give me your username on the site.