<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>SapphireFoxx.com | rukymas | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/rukymas/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/rukymas/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rukymas.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 21:14:04 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33f079562814948824497b17fc2a63f1</guid>
				<title>rukymas posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/april-25-2015-weight-loss-finished/comment-page-2/#comment-27683</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2015 08:40:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You should weight more, you are not that small, you need more muscle man, it&#8217;s not good to be skinny 🙁</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post It&#8217;s been a long time since I last did an update on my weight loss, and I&#8217;ve got very good news on it. I started last August when I weighed 225 pounds, now eight months later I&#8217;ve [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3dfaf2c6be6eccb0bf37e2fee443542</guid>
				<title>rukymas posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/dp-page-98/comment-page-2/#comment-21937</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Jan 2015 07:56:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think you should check your brain, because your comments always look soo strange&#8230;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post <a href="http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/?p=50035" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/Different_Perspectives/Page098_ButItFeelsSoGood.jpg" rel="nofollow ugc"> </a>


<i>&#8220;Chris&#8217;s female body is sexy, but turning out smaller and more delicate than expected. However, it looks like Chris is turning a blind eye to his diminished size and strength in [&hellip;]</i>			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">459f378e2540abd01146c2ea755acd99</guid>
				<title>rukymas became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/activity/p/43308/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Aug 2014 05:55:32 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>