<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>SapphireFoxx.com | Richards | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/richards/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/richards/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Richards.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 19:25:21 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35e4902b41a12c367e09d4446cb53873</guid>
				<title>Richards posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/dp-page-361/comment-page-1/#comment-38263</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2015 16:23:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hmmm&#8230; I don&#8217;t know but I think I sense an incoming conflict between Isabel and Holly over Chris&#8230;</p>
<p>I hope that this is just me.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post  

&#8220;In a moment between Chris and Isabel, she reveals she doesn&#8217;t get along very well with her own kind, especially those who are her own age. She actually appreciates Chis because [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc2aa6e9ff27481dda70fe6bcb0b8ad9</guid>
				<title>Richards posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/dp-page-329/comment-page-1/#comment-36529</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2015 18:24:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My vote is on Holly 🙂</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post  

&#8220;Chris gets a real surprise when he sees someone else transform for the first time. Unlike him, Isabel can turn into anyone at any time, and not need their clothes at all. [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfc54df898852897bc7b911f50951122</guid>
				<title>Richards posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/dp-page-240/comment-page-1/#comment-29240</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 May 2015 20:07:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And don&#8217;t forget Jessicas Lips via her Lipstick.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post <a href="http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/?p=65677" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/Different_Perspectives/Page240_AndYoureTooDumbSometimes.jpg" rel="nofollow ugc"> </a>

<i>&#8220;Holly was wisely able to pick up the fact that this mysterious redhead at the party was really Chris in disguise. Chris&#8217;s odd behavior and familiar traits were big tip offs. Now [&hellip;]</i>			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">661061ee1e5907cfea74618f2bf30724</guid>
				<title>Richards posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/dp-page-233/comment-page-1/#comment-28757</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2015 16:24:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hmm&#8230; Aren&#8217;t the red dots on the cheeks in panel 3 Makeup?</p>
<p>I&#8217;m just asking because I don&#8217;t think they have matching ready at the store for customers who want to try on the costumes.</p>
<p>But other than that: Very sexy costumes.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post <a href="http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/?p=64964" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/Different_Perspectives/Page233_ILoveHalloween.jpg" rel="nofollow ugc"> </a>

<i>&#8220;Chris got his invitation, now he needs a costume. At the store, he actually has fun dressing up his hot body in the various promiscuous outfits. In the end, he finds a keeper. [&hellip;]</i>			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fadf2c8fcd403bbb6be5d180eaf1bc8e</guid>
				<title>Richards posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/april-25-2015-weight-loss-finished/comment-page-2/#comment-27793</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2015 16:00:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looking good, Sam.</p>
<p>But you know what&#8217;s really weird? I just read your &#8220;Shifting Roommates&#8221; another  time and when I saw your photos some toughts crossed my mind: &#8220;Hmmm&#8230; He got longer hair and he lost weight&#8230; HOLY SHIT IS HE TURNING INTO A GIRL?&#8221;</p>
<p>Yep, I have a really weird imagination. 🙂</p>
<p>Richards out!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post It&#8217;s been a long time since I last did an update on my weight loss, and I&#8217;ve got very good news on it. I started last August when I weighed 225 pounds, now eight months later I&#8217;ve [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>