<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>SapphireFoxx.com | Jeremy Huth | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/monarchsfan02/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/monarchsfan02/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jeremy Huth.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 09:22:42 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">285eb77f4b7ca078cc0579be1fb90730</guid>
				<title>Jeremy Huth posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/i-am-transgender/comment-page-4/#comment-28930</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 May 2015 07:43:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Text and talk sometime?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post As big of an announcement as this is, I don&#8217;t think it will come as a shock to most of you. In fact, I bet many of you simply assumed this. I am transgender.  In the last few weeks, [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ee72f7657541f95a3afbe69ffea233e</guid>
				<title>Jeremy Huth posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/i-am-transgender/comment-page-3/#comment-28851</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 May 2015 03:14:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 34 been living here 24 yrs</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post As big of an announcement as this is, I don&#8217;t think it will come as a shock to most of you. In fact, I bet many of you simply assumed this. I am transgender.  In the last few weeks, [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8cae219c43ec50fe3d5dfe24ba501750</guid>
				<title>Jeremy Huth posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/i-am-transgender/comment-page-3/#comment-28821</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2015 21:12:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wish I had the guts like you sam. I haven&#8217;t had a gf for 13 yrs and always thought maybe I should be a female but it&#8217;s so hard to say that to those who like me. I&#8217;ve been living in NH for 24 yrs and it&#8217;s still very hard to say it and mull if this what I want&#8230; I wish the best in your endeavors. . Will always support you on here as as fan</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post As big of an announcement as this is, I don&#8217;t think it will come as a shock to most of you. In fact, I bet many of you simply assumed this. I am transgender.  In the last few weeks, [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6912794bb4f972f90aba6dceb5eea4ff</guid>
				<title>Jeremy Huth posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/dp-page-64/comment-page-1/#comment-20809</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Dec 2014 17:22:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wait. One question if Chris got PMS wouldnt that mean Chris is definitely a female?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post <a href="http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/?p=45050" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/Different_Perspectives/Page064_CarlyFromTheWaistDown.jpg" rel="nofollow ugc"> </a>



<i>&#8220;Holly&#8217;s back, and while Chris is a very passable male, he&#8217;s still her from the waist down. Holly hasn&#8217;t yet noticed her short boyfriend with his girly legs, big butt, and [&hellip;]</i>			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>