<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>SapphireFoxx.com | largaton | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/largaton/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/largaton/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for largaton.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 22:43:06 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">efe816acf4dfc66c40bae7eda245eecf</guid>
				<title>largaton posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/march-11-2015-poll-discussion/comment-page-3/#comment-26447</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Apr 2015 01:38:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>amanda, y para cuando el capitulo 6 o el final  y el capitulo final de mariah</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post 



I would like to clarify that this poll is for the sexiest character, not your favorite. I&#8217;ll likely do that poll in the near future. The five main choices are Jamie, Mariah, [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b6cc1076818705ca00fe1073852e9a3</guid>
				<title>largaton posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/march-11-2015-poll-discussion/comment-page-3/#comment-26446</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Apr 2015 01:37:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>amanda para cuando el  capitulo 6 o el final</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post 



I would like to clarify that this poll is for the sexiest character, not your favorite. I&#8217;ll likely do that poll in the near future. The five main choices are Jamie, Mariah, [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">322c01706f0256cb1e649ee325e853e8</guid>
				<title>largaton became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/activity/p/15442/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Apr 2014 06:29:15 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>