<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>SapphireFoxx.com | goddsy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/goddsy/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/goddsy/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for goddsy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 20:03:41 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">beba44532b195dda384ed42601e7be7a</guid>
				<title>goddsy posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/trailers-page/comment-page-1/#comment-19568</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Nov 2014 18:11:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hi foxx<br />
have you got a glitch in the server its telling me i am logged in then tells me i need a subscription ???????.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post <a href="http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/?p=39536" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/trailers/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>

Just a quick update for a new page on the site. As you might know, I&#8217;ve been gradually putting out a few trailers of the subscriber animations for promotion on YouTube and [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dedb28d1cdd0db5e32b22efbec458d66</guid>
				<title>goddsy posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/mobile-viewers-test/comment-page-1/#comment-17253</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Sep 2014 17:29:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>iPhone 3GS all 5</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post <a href="http://www.sapphirefoxx.com/?p=34470" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>I&#8217;m trying to find the optimal image size for the new Different Perspective pages. I would like to make them as high quality as I can, but I know many mobile devices have limits. If I [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3913a7c5f5193cbce0dfeaac03640067</guid>
				<title>goddsy became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/activity/p/11846/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:51:42 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>