<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>SapphireFoxx.com | EimyM | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/eimym/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/eimym/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for EimyM.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 08:49:22 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d7f5d343eeb900c61e054daeb127d7a4</guid>
				<title>EimyM posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/an-untrusting-fiance-5/#comment-157452</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Aug 2021 06:15:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Does anyone know why I can&#8217;t subscribe? I&#8217;ve already tried several times but they don&#8217;t even tell me why I can&#8217;t subscribe</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/members/sapphirefoxx/" rel="nofollow ugc">SapphireFoxx</a> wrote a new post 


&#8220;The good news: Kelvin’s disguise is working and no one recognizes him, including his soon-to-be-wife. The bad news: it turns out his fiance’s bachelorette party is at a male str [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69dd3f9af59984906560a273152b8c7d</guid>
				<title>EimyM became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/activity/p/192346/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Apr 2021 22:22:07 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69dd3f9af59984906560a273152b8c7d</guid>
				<title>EimyM became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.sapphirefoxx.com/activity/p/192345/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Apr 2021 22:22:07 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>